Saturday, July 14, 2012

Tony's Town Square Restaurant Review

Tony's Town Square Restaurant
Dessert
I love Italian food so this was an obvious place to stop for dinner.  The food was very good here and the service was great (but it truly was at every table service restaurant we visited).  I always have a dining plan so I don't pay much attention to cost.  They have outdoor available so be aware to ask to avoid it on hot days.  When you sit outside you can see the roadway pretty easy, I wonder what it would be like to have dinner during a parade?  Anyone that has done that please comment below.

Check out the menu online before you stop that way your not surprised.  I personally plan on picking out all my meals before I leave so I don't let myself miss out on a favorite, thinking I can get it somewhere else then it ends up not being on the menu anywhere else.  For example my husband likes coconut shrimp and the only place I have seen it on a menu has been Rainforest Cafe so I will be pointing that out to him when we have dinner that night.


No comments:

Post a Comment