Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Disney Movie Night

I just decided to start having a Disney movie night every other week to get back in touch with some Disney clasics and the new movies. I was going to just do one a month but there are way too many movies for that even being 488 days out. 
I hope I can get all the movies from netflix. I picked out some of my favorites some that my husband has mentioned. Some I put on the list as they are so prevalent at the parks, like Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty, and just want to notice the details a little better.
I keep thinking of movies to add even as I type this so I might end up with a movie night each week.  
Check out this website with Top Disney Movies to help with your watch list.

What are you favorites?  What should be on my don't miss list?


No comments:

Post a Comment