Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Disney Binder

I am currently searching for the best blend of Disney Planing vs. Disney Enjoyment in a binder form.

So far I have determined that I need to have something small enough to take in the parks (and will fit in a waterproof bag (my husband an I use zip lock bags for our phones and cameras for trips with possible water rides).  I recently purchased a mini binder from staples (1" Avery® 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Durable Mini View Binder with Round Rings, Periwinkle). My concern comes with collecting stuff to scrapbook in the park and having a place to store it where it will stay fairly flat for scrap booking it later.  I may end up with a two fold solution something slim but bigger to take in the park only for collecting items and then the smaller binder with all of the details.  There may be a better solution of a large binder for planning and saving (to stay in the room) with a mini binder with a simple day plan, dining confirmation numbers and maps.

However, it will have to get Disneyfied before we go.  Once I get it prepped I will ad a photo of the final product.

For now here is I list of what I plan to put in the binder:
  • Driving Directions
  • Contact Numbers 
  • Hotel Confirmation info
  • List of any credit cards and the customer service number to contact if they are lost or stolen
  • WDW maps
  • Park maps (I plan to special make some just for me)
  • Dining Confirmation Info
  • Menus 
  • Schedule to include early magic hours and crowd level (however I am not worrying about the crowds as we intentionally are planning to go a low crowd times)
  • Place to collect receipts
  • Memory Collecting area (possibly a large plastic envelope)
  • Christmas Gift List

No comments:

Post a Comment