Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Welcome

Welcome

So I have been doing a lot of internet research and found out that most of the stuff I enjoy reading is stuff that has been written by people that simply plan and go on a family Disney trip.  I have been collecting ideas via pintrest (My Boards) and starting to add RSS feeds to my Google Reader but thought this might be a good way to gather everything in one place but figured it would be nice to share it with others and possibly save someone one some time.

I have been to Disney twice already and am planning my third trip (but with a count down of 514 days so I have lots of time on my hands).  I plan on talking about each past trip in detail and discussing the pros and cons of the dates, groups, hotels, dining plans, and of course the food.

I have been building a tremendous list of things to get before the trip and will put something together for that as well.

Anyway hope you enjoy this...


No comments:

Post a Comment