Monday, July 9, 2012

Cons of my second Disney Trip


Cons of my second Disney Trip (June 2011)

So the cons of my second Disney Trip

  • We drove 16 hours with 7 people in a 7 person van
  • Visited with a large group (Eight people total)
  • Trying to navigate the crowds with a large group
  • Trying to keep everyone together (trying to please everyone)
  • Too many people in the parks
  • Got to the parks too late each day
  • Too hot
  • My parents are older so they rented Electric Wheelchairs from an off site vendor.  It took a long time to get from park to park.  
  • We decided not to make our dinner reservations as an eight party group  because of the mandatory 18% tips (we ended up always tipping 18% or more as the service was always great) so we should have all just sat together.
  • All my techie devices had terrible battery life

No comments:

Post a Comment