Thursday, July 26, 2012

Disney Animal Kingdom Map


I started to do a little research on maps and found some that were recommended as easy to use but they just were not exactly what I wanted so I edited an Animal Kingdom map to see if I liked what I could do better.

Front
Back
I think I do, I took out all the unnecessary info (like don't feed the animals, I understand basic rules).  I am looking for an 8.5 x 11 map (possibly to laminate if I decide that is a good idea).  So I ripped the Disney map I found, here, all apart in Photoshop and used a Disney Font to put all the restaurant and exhibit names directly on the map.  I left all the detail but put them on the backside of the image (page 2).   I narrowed down the legend to only the things I was interested in and plan to fill the white space with details I am interested in like must do lists or Advanced Dining Reservation Numbers or that Snack Credit I am planning to use for a Paw Print Brownie.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete