Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Disney Clothing


Clothing to make for a Disney Trip

So, whether your crafty or not there are several ways to plan for Disney attire.
I have collected a lot of ideas on my Pintrest Board so check those out.

Since I am about 500 days until my next trip, I plan on starting with the Sew it options since those will take a little longer. While watching for sales to Buy it, I have set up an amazon wishlist so that I can check one place and see if anything had gone on sale pretty easility also I can get some Disney stuff for christmas and my birthday from those who choose to shop off my list.  I will try the paint it and dye it next then make the transfer art on my computer but wait to print those until about 30 days out (hopefully I can judge the weather and my mode by then a little better).  However, I will have to try out the transfer paper before hand as I hear there is some trouble with transfers if you don't get it just right.


I never thought about making my own clothing but when I noticed pictures from my first trip and my daughter was always wearing coordinating clothing for the park we were in vs the last trip where my teenage daughter just wearing what she liked.  I really think it adds to the pictures and the scrapbooking of those pictures. I plan on purchasing the photopass cd before we go, and I got my husband to agree to the coordinating idea (I am hoping to do some prince vs princess stencil shirts, Mickey and Minie head applique, and since we are a horse loving couple trying to find some good horse shirt ideas).  Also I am thinking about something for night time shows like glow in the dark paint or material so I am looking into that now.


His and her Mickey (painted/stencil)

Applique
                                                  
Star Wars (painted/stencil)
Lady and the Tramp (painted/stencil)
Beauty and the Beast (panted/stencil)
Simba and Nala (painted/stencil)
Dye It

No comments:

Post a Comment