Thursday, July 12, 2012

Disney with my 15 year old

Disney with my 15 year old

This is a bit of a harder time to take your child (I think 7-12 is probably a great time).  Our biggest issue came due to the time we went (heat/crowds) not the amount of stuff to do.

We ended up trying to go to a water park at 3pm in the afternoon it took an hour to get to the park on the bus so by the time we changed and found the park of the park we were headed to it was 4:15 and the park closed at 5pm.  It was a big adventure with little benefit.  This is not a part of your trip you want to impulse do it takes a little more planning.

Teenagers are not generally morning people and getting up early is the best was to get the most out of your trip.  She definitely was ready to enjoy more of the older items like Epcot world showcase, hall of presidents, and other things that needed a little more patience.  Be aware that the roller coasters are not really that extreme (Big thunder mountain, Space mountain), some of the others may be more extreme.

This is also the age when they don't want to be seen as a little kid, so even though I love dinning with the characters and think it is great to see how everyone signs their name (I will be taking an autograph book when my husband and I go), she did not "act" like it was a bunch of fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment