Saturday, July 7, 2012

Cons of my first Disney Trip


Cons of my first Disney Trip (May 2001)

So the cons of my first Disney Trip

  • It was only 4 nights an 5 days long
  • It was only me and my 5 year old daughter so I was limited to only doing things she could do with me, which was really plenty
  • I never made it into the castle (because I didn't know how to get there)
  • I only made it into about 5 of our 100 pictures due to the fact that I took all the pictures
  • It was the end of the dry season and there were wildfires near enough that we could see and smell them on the way in from the airport
  • There was a small fire near Epcot parking area while we were down there (did not affect us)
  • I bought most of my stuff at the end of my trip so I did not get to take advantage of them sending packages to the hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment