Friday, July 6, 2012

Pros of my first Disney Trip

Pros of my first Disney Trip (May 2001)

So the pros of my first Disney Trip

Easy Access to the buses from my room
  • I made it to Disney
  • I flew nonstop
  • Easy Access to the buses from my room (note the image above)
  • I set my own schedule (it was only me and my 5 year old daughter - check out the post for 7/11/2012)
  • I got up early everyday so lines were shorter
  • I went in may at so the crowds were manageable
  • I had the dining plan so I enjoyed eating 
  • I had the dining plan so everything was paid for before I got to the park
  • The dining plan still include the tip
  • Souvenirs were not as expensive as I thought they would be
  • My daughter was so happy to be there we only had 1 photo out of 100 that had a grumpy face

No comments:

Post a Comment