Friday, July 6, 2012

Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater

Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater - Great Food

So this is one of my favorite places to eat.  My sister actually ate here several times her last trip (Dec 2011) as she did not plan ahead and make Dining Reservations.  That being said it is easy to get into if you did not plan ahead but the food is great and the atmosphere is really fun as well.

I think I was most entertained when I went with my dad and mom as they remembered watching all the movies at the drive in.  They sat behind us and laughed the whole time.  So if your 60s you may enjoy this place even more.

The onion rings were the best and I got a Reuben which was so big I only was able to eat half of it.  My sister was flying in and she got there as we were finishing up so I just took it to go and she had her lunch.

Note that if you can it is better to pair up as you really can't talk between the seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment