Monday, September 17, 2012

Disney Rewards Visa

Ok, so I am not a fan of credit cards but the Disney Rewards Visa has some definite benefits for the Disney Traveler.  So I decided to go online and sign up since I had over 500 days to our next trip (down to 440 now).  I activated my card yesterday only to get a letter in the mail today that if I spent $500 in the first 3 months I would get a $200 gift card.  So I was disappointed...  but I did not stop there I called and explained the situation and they applied the promotion to my card only down fall is my three months is over in like 3 weeks but I can work that out I will get a lot of money back and my husband's truck needs tires so should be ok.

Anyway the point of the story is always call and ask they can only say no.

UPDATE: I got my $50 dollar card but am still waiting on the $200 dollar one.


No comments:

Post a Comment