Thursday, September 6, 2012

Couples and Disney

I thought I would make a quick update about a fireworks cruise some friends of mine went on for their anniversary.

The husband called ahead and planned a fireworks cruise and dinner from the California Grill.  They had a wonderful time.  They said they got there early and their meal came down a little after they did so the boat driver took them out almost 45 min early for their hour tour (so 1 hour and 45 min).  Not saying that would happen every time but sure would make me be early.  They drove around and saw the resorts and watched the water float parade then the fireworks.  Note that they both said how much they loved it so it was definitely something for both of them.  He told me about neat features like the water bridge and architecture of the resorts and she told me how romantic it was and how beautiful the how experience was.

The couple cautionary notes are ordering the meal was hard to get in touch with the restaurant I think he said it was the day before the cruise when he got to talk to the restaurant.  Also remember how I said they got there early and so did their food?  Well their food was there 30 min before they were supposed to leave so think carefully about what you order as it might sit around for a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment