Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Crystal Palace Dining

I love to have breakfast at the Crystal Palace and meet and greet with Eeyore and others.  The next trip I will be trying a new approach...  Breakfast before the park opens.  This is will be my third trip and I did not know that was possible.

So I am looking forward to castle pictures without a lot of people in front of them possibly some photopass photos.  Then getting around the park before everyone starts arriving.

I love getting photos of Eeyore and the gang.  This time I am considering doing something different than just picks, I definitely plan on making an autograph book so I can scrapbook them.  The signatures are so unique and artistic they make a wonderful addition to any project or page that you can think to use them.

I love Eeyore!

No comments:

Post a Comment