Monday, June 24, 2013

Photographing Letters at Disney

I recently discovered this neat idea of taking photographs of things that looked like letters to create words from the images.  There is a site that you can order "letters" from and frames from but you can also get some ideas there as well (Check this site).



My plan for my next trip is take photos of things that look like letters especially so that I can spell some fun things.  What might be fun to use this process for?
  • Your last name or your first
  • Your kids names
  • Disney
  • Character name
  • Park 
  • Restaurant
  • Ride
  • Resort
Pretty much the best thing is to find a picture of every letter of the alphabet.  The next best thing is to have a short list for a specific plan (like your last name or Disney).  I am looking forward to doing this almost as a scavenger hunt during our trip.  Encouraging others in my group to be on the look out for letters as well.

Think about how much fun you can have with this waiting in line and then what a great project for when you get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment