Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Disney Paper Punches

So I recently placed an order with http://www.stamp-happy.com/ for some Disney Paper punches.

I ordered 4 items and this what the list that was included in the confirmation email:

Ordered Items:
     Item #   Description of Item            Qty  Each
     PP0074   Disney Princess Castle Punch        1 $9.00
     DS0041   Small Eeyore Stamp                     1 $2.75
     AD0007   Double Sided Adhesive Sheets     1 $4.00
Order subtotal:    4 items for  $ 24.75
Payment Choice: PayPal

Note that the first item I placed in my cart Item: PP0075 Name: Disney Eeyore Punch does not show in the list.  I noticed that I also was not able to remove it from my cart when on the site (not that I wanted to because that is the reason I shopped this site and that they took Paypal (I won some Paypal cash online)).  So I am assuming it is something to do with how their cart works.  I sent an email to confirm that is the case hopefully before it is shipped.  However, they did confirm that it had been missed and would be shipped in a separate package.  So be sure to check that before you process your payment with them.

I picked up and Eeyore stamp because it was part of a monthly special.

Wow I just noticed how many Disney Autograph books there are on Pintrest now:  Check them out here!

I saw this one that used paper punches in every other page for a neat look, it is my plan to use these paper punches for my autograph book project. For the complete how to click here


With my Mickey, Eeyore, and Castle punch I should have a good variety for the types of characters that will be dining.

It was a little odd to pay with Paypal as they did not just send me an invoice via Paypal I had to enter their email address and send a payment (risk of typing the wrong email address, especially since Paypal removed some of the characters when I copied and pasted (like the - and the .) So it could have failed (or went to someone else) if I was not paying attention.

The items are being shipped free via USPS (up to a certain weight) so hopefully they arrive in a timely manner.  Looks like it will be coming from CA so might take several days for me to receive my order but for free not bad.

UPDATE: These arrived and are super nice heavy duty punches.  I am very happy with my purchase and have already gotten to use them.




No comments:

Post a Comment