Monday, October 1, 2012

Road Trip Tips for Grown Ups

So there are a ton of ideas for kids on road trips but what about adults?

Here is a list of things that you can try:

  • Cracker Barrel audio books
  • Famous Person Alphabet name game
    • Name a person
    • Next person has to name a person that their names starts with the last letter of the name before
  • Movie Game - 20 Questions
    • I think I will make a couple of these up Disney version
  • License Plate Game
    • Keep track of each state you see
    • I will try and make up a check list/ board
  • Get to know each other questions 
    • I will be making up a question list at some point
    • I will be asking my husband for input on this as well
  • Scavenger Hunt
    • I will be making up a check list
  • Map stops gift bags
    • I figure I will try this at an adult level, there is stuff I have to purchase for use to have on our trip and I will see if I can make this work out a little bit.  
Anyway I will be adding to this list over the next several months and would love to have some feedback in the comments if you have other ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment