Friday, August 10, 2012

Disney Hotel Mousekeeping

On my last trip to Disney my nephew asked housekeeping for a certain animal shaped towel.  I don't remember what it was just that he left a note along with his mousekeeping tip and later that day he got his requested animal, the mousekeeper had to get help from another mousekeeper as she did not know how to make it but the point is she went out of her way to make his request happen.


I found a picture of an Eeyore towel posted on pintrest and plan to make a request as well.  I figure I will make my mousekeeping envelopes have a place for request, whether for Eeyore towels or to set the temp something I prefer.  I am always cold so I pretty much turned off the air on my first trip however I would come back in the afternoon to an icebox (I am sure she thought she was doing me a favor) so I figure I may make a note on the envelope.

WDWPrepSchool.com has awesome envelopes that you can print as is if  you are not overly creative or limited with time.  Click her to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment