Saturday, June 8, 2013

Travel Agent Update

Well, my ADRs are almost finalized.  Took a little more tweaking and work than I had hoped but I think that with the potential of free dining ADRs are just getting harder to book.  Also I was looking for more of the super early entry ones, which my Travel Agent was able to get most of them.  I was surprised  by Tusker house being the hard one to get.  The only one available was on an EMH morning so that did not help much with strategic planning so I let that one go.  We did pick up an unexpected dinner at Ohana.

It is definitely hard to release control but if you have no idea what to plan then get the advise of a Authorized Disney Travel Planer.  I hope that my insistence on a couple specific parks and the days to visit don't disappoint me but only time will tell and I doubt either option would have been crazy different.  We did end up at the park best week out of the year according to yourfirstvisit.net.  So how bad can it be?  Its Disney World waiting in line is supposed to be entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment